Don’t Miss This!
- Grab your lawn chairs and come to downtown Norfolk!
- Find a seat near the announcers stands on Waterside drive and on Granby Street so you don’t miss any of the features!
- Floats from each of the 28 NATO Member Nations
- Visiting International bands from the Virginia International Tattoo
- Local and Visiting High School Marching Bands participating in the Virginia International Music Festival
11:30AM to 3:30PM
Town Point Park
- Visit the NATO Village!
- Pick up a NATO Explorer Passport and visit each country booth to get a passport stamp and lots of other goodies including treats, maps, and brochures. Afterwards, you’ll want to plan your own vacation.
- Meet representatives of each of the NATO Member Nations from Norfolk’s Allied Command Transformation
- Learn all about NATO and its activities at Allied Command Transformation – try out the simulations and visit the NATO Photobooth!
- Kid’s Zone
- NATOFest is great for kids and families!
- Kids can enjoy their own area with games, crafts, and international themed activities
- Scout Troops Welcome!
- Have a drink in NATO Village!
- Sample an international beer and wine. Take a seat at the tables by the Market Stage to enjoy performances- International style!
- Music and Performances on the Market Stage
- Cultural dancers and performers will entertain guests all afternoon on the NATO Market Stage
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the lawn while watching the entertainment, something new every half hour
- International Food
- At NATOFest, you won’t find your average festival food
- Sample Greek, Italian, German, and French cuisines